We are currently looking for people who are passionate about others. Our PA and Support workers provide a human centered approach to allow our clients to manage with day to day living.
Some of the Key Duties are as follows:-
• Promote, safeguard and protect the welfare of each service user, using social pedagogic framework – ensuring that they are at the centre of every contact/activity.
• Encourage choice in daily life and promote self-advocacy and/or advocate on the behalf of the service user.
• To enable service users to increase their capacity for independence and independent decision making.
• Accompanying service users in meetings with other agencies and healthcare professionals.
• Empower service users to maintain the cleanliness of their home and assist service users with daily tasks such as shopping, budgeting, making and preparing healthy meals etc.
• Social inclusion – empower service users to engage in meaningful activities which will broaden their social involvement with the local community if suitable.
• Monitor and maintain standards against agreed criteria and objectives and to implement quality assurance systems, which reflect agreed good practice.
• To assist service users to overcome any problems they might experience whilst participating in community activities, and to assist service users in developing an awareness of their locality/ local community.
• To report on any observed changes in mood or behaviour, health care needs or mental health care needs to BTC management as soon as possible.
We are looking to recruit people who are passionate about others as we continue to grow as a company.
For more information please click here.