We are currently looking to recruit PAs across the Leicestershire area as our client list continues to increase.
As our Social Services referral list, and private referral list, continues to grow we have opportunities for passionate and dedicated individuals to join our team of PAs. As a PA you will support and enable people to live the life they choose: to make choices, to express themselves and live as independently as possible. Your support and encouragement will assist individuals to run their own lives as much as possible. Our clients also require support to take part in some of our amazing arts and wellbeing activities – from dance to music making, swimming to rock climbing.
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Access to a car with business insurance
- DBS or willingness to gain one
- Self motivated & well organised
- Caring & sensitive to the needs of others
- Ability to use own initiative
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Understanding of self employment laws and requirements
- Experience of mental health, through work or personally
- Experience of drug or alcohol misuse
- Experience of social services or social care
- Experience of working within a a support environment
To apply for this position you must send a CV and covering letter to Admin@Breaking-The-Cycle.org