Personal Social Health and Citizenship Education Programmes
- The standard cost for each PSHCE session will be charged at £170 per hour (2 trainers)
- No charges for expenses will be added to these sessions
- Each course will require preparation work and time for reflective practice and this will be absorbed into the standard charge for each session
- All courses will be invoiced at the beginning of each month with payment made prior to the delivery of each months sessions
- Parent Café sessions will cost £250 – 1.5 hours presentation and time spent with parents after the session for questions.
- Individual support to be offered for young people, teachers and parents upon request and will be charged at £50 and work will commence following any agreement of work to be undertaken and proposed number of sessions.
Teacher Training Sessions
- Sessions will be offered to teachers to develop learning in key areas of development as outlined below and will be charged at £100 per hour